Sunday, February 20, 2011

Baby Update

Week 39 today! The full moon has come and gone and still no baby. I had a friend of mine tell me that it is common to have a baby during a full moon--so February 18th was one of my predictions for the baby to come. :) Only 7 days to go though--but still a breech baby. Our doctor let us know that I will most likely have a c-section at this point--but we are going to wait as long as we can for the baby to flip on his/her own and then have a c-section if we get to the hospital and the baby is still breech. Either way--we are super excited that the baby will be here soon! One thing that I am most excited about is for Maya (our dog) to meet the baby. :) I'm also excited that we are having the baby at such a good time weather wise in Arizona. I'm looking forward to taking Maya and the baby for plenty of walks and hikes during my two months out of work. Maybe a spring training game? :) Joey gave Maya a haircut and a bath yesterday--picture below. She has so much hair that it looks like he was sheering a lamb. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment