Thursday, March 15, 2012

Owen's Room

We finally have a room put together for Owen.  It only took a year of being moved from house to house, state to state, and room to room--all in a pack and play--to finally get a crib of his own.  I was worried it would be too comfortable for him compared to a year of sleeping in a pack and play!  :)  He sleeps great when he isn't running from one end of it to the other!

Here are some pics of Owen's new room:


I painted the closet doors with chalkboard paint, so eventually he can draw on them himself.  For now it is a work-in-progress for an chalk alphabet. 

I made the "smiles" sign after I saw a similar one on Pinterest.  After I saw that saying I knew I had to have it for Owen's room--it was too perfect.  :) 

Joey helped me make this for above Owen's crib :)


No comments:

Post a Comment