Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Oh Maya Goodness

We went up to Butte Meadows last weekend for the first time this year.  It was BEAUTIFUL up there and it was so hard to leave.  I'm so looking forward to the chance to get up there more this summer while I am on maternity leave!  As much as I love it up there though--I think Maya loves it the most.  She races around the meadow like a greyhound on a racetrack!  She is CRAZY!  When she has calmed down enough she and Owen go exploring together, which is basically Owen following Maya around the meadow and the woods like a puppy dog.  :)  She keeps Owen entertained while Joey and I sit on the deck and drink coffee watching them.  Pretty ideal.  :)  

Some pictures of our crazy dog:


Maya with all four paws off the ground  :)  She looks like a flying squirrel!

Owen watch out--here comes Maya!  ... "What did you say mom?"

  Boom!  Disclaimer: I was not planning on getting an action shot of Maya running into Owen and knocking him down.  I was just playing with the zoom on my camera and was telling Joey that I want to get a picture of the two of them together for Owen's new room...I totally just happened to capture this.  I seriously can't stop laughing at Owen's hair as he falls though!

I think both Maya's and Owen's faces deserve to be zoomed in on a little bithaha 

 

1 comment: