Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Labor Day

We had a fun labor day in the mountains with family!  We both got a three day weekend so we headed up to Butte Meadows together for the first time in two months.  This summer went way too fast!

Clearly paying attention to GrandpaLeo's forehand instruction

Anna always has a smile on her face!

Cal!  UC Davis Tennis better sign him early!  Is 2.5 years old too early to be recruited?  :)

Wanna play catch Cal?

"I got it!  IgotitIgotitIgotit!"  As he runs full speed ahead and overruns the ball by about 20 feet.


These two woke up with smiles on their faces.  I think they like being up in the mountains.  :)


Dirt, a bucket and a shovel=an hour of entertainment while I drank coffee and Joey went for a bike ride.  :)

As he's riding away Owen says to me "we're going to see Grandpa mom--see you later!"  And he didn't look back.  I don't think he knows that it is two miles to Grandpa's cabin...




Just out mountain biking with Dad.

1 comment:

  1. I love the tennis pics!! The one of Cal is especially awesome!

    ReplyDelete