Sunday, November 17, 2013

Halloween Pics

I only had my phone for pictures on Halloween, and didn't even have that on me most of the time.  Big miss on an opportunity for cuteness, so I decided to recreate the night at least for our little monkey's first Halloween before I put the monkey suit away.  Then I stole some pictures from Mary's blog and put a few of those on here too so I didn't leave our little turtle out.  :) 

I guess this monkey suit isn't so bad mom
 

At Jerry and Linda's...Levi trying to blend in...

At Albert's in front of the BIG jack-o-lantern

Levi looks pretty over it.  Dressing up and getting no candy for it?  Or worse, MOM eating the candy that YOU dressed up for?  :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that one with Levi at the Randolph's! You can just barely see him:). So cute!

    ReplyDelete