Friday, June 26, 2015

Butte Meadows Semi-Family Reunion

We got together with Mary's family,Eric's family and my parents last weekend for a four day weekend.  It was so fun!  It was hot up there which made for perfect creek weather! 

I wish you could see it better but the blurry guys in the background are running laps on their bed, SUPER excited about camping in the tent trailer!  So excited in fact that they did not go to bed.

Hot day and cold water=happiness!

Cousins!  Watch out for Uncle Eric!

He might splash you!

Chloe just chillin' with grandma

Owen--I don't know if I'd accept help from that guy...

Cutie!

Another cutie pie!  Happy to be at the creek!

Non-stop tubing!

Uh oh Anna, this doesn't look good!

...not good at all!

Only Anna would come up smiling!

Hanging out with the cousins

Daddy and Owen trying out the rapids

Check out Joey's epic chute!  This is only the second half of it!  The kids went down it on their own!

Dinner time!

After dinner tennis time for the boys!

1 comment: