| Making me an awesome salad for Valentine's day |
| Look how spoiled I was! I don't have any expectations for Valentine's day, so when this happens it is extra nice! :) |
| Levi isn't nearly as into Abby as Owen, so when he wants to hold her he gets to. The crying didn't phase him! |
| Such and angel when she is sleeping--she should do it more. |
| My first park adventure with all three. It was about 40 degrees out and they had their shoes off immediately. :/ |
| I can't work out yet so Joey found some new workout partners! :) |
| So fun being reunited with Julie and Gib while Julie was back from Budapest for the week! Also pictured is Reid and his awesome hair! |
| Check out this amazing quilt that a nurse from the hospital made for Abigail! |
| Our for a bike ride trike ride in the rain. :) |
| He was so proud to be riding his trike outside! |
| Maya has been a little neglected lately. She might need a haircut soon. :) |
| Look at that big kid bike from Will! |
| It was so cute they just kept riding in circles in the cul-de-sac at the end of our street :) |
| Joey has been taking these guys to the hot springs just about every week--they LOVE the "hot tub" |
| It is right on the Feather River about 15 minutes from our house :) |
| Sometimes being a big brother is even better than being a Superhero... |
| It is funny to me how just a few months ago I had a no jumping on the couches rule... |
| Now I'm feeding Abby and shouting 5! 4! 3! 2! 1!! BLAST OFF! and taking pictures. I'm well aware of the control that is now lost and have decided to embrace it. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment