Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Dates with The Boys

The boys and I have been doing dates after school on Wednesdays without the girls!  It starts off with a BIG sugary treat at Carey Candy, and then to the Museum and Library.  They love the Museum!  As Owen says--SO MUCH HISTORY!  haha  It really does have a lot of cool history from our county and the library is a hit too.  We got new library cards and they are loving getting to check books out every week.  And I am actually remembering to return the books.  Miracles!  We have so much fun!

Pretty stoked about that tiny piece of cake!  haha


New library cards!

Owen told his friend to meet us at the museum.  Looking at all the cool rocks found in Plumas County!


Bat puppet.  Hilarious Levi.  (side note, I don't like bats)  


Puppet show for mom!



Levi and I did this puzzle together last time we were there!


No comments:

Post a Comment