| Basically digging us a swimming pool. :) Coltan is digging up topsoil and swapping it for rocky soil that he is digging up as he creates our new road. He dug down about ten feet and hit water! |
| After playing in the dirt all day and taking showers Owen said, mom I just have to go back out there and squish the dirt. I promise I won't get dirty again. ha! |
| All day long! |
| Dream life! Our house isn't dirty or anything. |
| Every year we get to do this picture. Getting so BIG! |
| Princess firewoman! |
| My big guy! |
| We LOVE our downtown safe trick or treat! So fun! |
| We let Coltan stop working for a little bit and come downtown with us. :) |
| Abby knew what was up this year. She totally got it and it was so funny to watch her go after that candy! |
| We go to go to the trampoline park in Reno for Levi's birthday (five months late :/) |
| The kids had a blast and we were all so tired after! |
| She wouldn't stop! This is the best pic I could get! |
| Ball pit fun! |
| They both were so brave and had so much fun! |
| This girl just hung out with me and we jumped a little too. |
| You can't really tell but I think that is someone on the zipline! Even I did the zipline! It was fun! |
No comments:
Post a Comment