Monday, December 16, 2019

O Christmas Tree

This year Olivia and I managed to get out of having to get the Christmas Tree!  Not that I don't love the crying involved in the search for the best tree in the forest, it just was a nice little break.  I *had* to work.  Phew.  

They did get a great tree--and Coltan was there to help Joey out this time.  :)  



Yes, that is duct tape.  Schad style way to keep gloves on.  I like it!

Super dad!


Super dog!  And all her snow dingleberries.  

Wait, that actually does look like fun!  And how pretty is it!?

The search ends with the perfect tree!


And they are all still smiling!

Wait, there it is.  At least one kid has to be bawling when going to get a tree, right?!

But all they talked about was the fun they had!

It kind of does look fun with all that fresh snow.  

Except I'm not sure if Abby is having fun.  

Sweet Owen in his element.

Coltan and his right hand girl.  :)

How far to the truck?

Oh not much further.

Plumas county beauty!  

And he is still walking that tree to the truck.  When I asked how far away it was from the truck he said, oh not far.  
When your brother is hogging the sled, you improvise!


And land your face first belly flop jump!

The tree is SO wide.  Like super heavy branches.  It fell down twice in our house once we got everything on it.

Headed home with Uncle Coltan!  Another year in the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment