We got married on June 13, 2009. It was such a great weekend of fun with friends and family!
On July 11th we added Maya to the family!
In March my mom and I went to Italy together for 10 days! It was an amazing trip!
On June 13th of this year--our first anniversary--we went road biking in Sedona, where we had gotten engaged two years earlier.
We celebrated Jimmy and Natalie's wedding on fourth of July weekend in Rapid City. We had also just found out we were pregnant that week.
Since July Joey has been doing out of state interview rotations for residency. I've been missing him and working here in Phoenix. :) I'm looking forward to January 16th when Joey will be back from his out of state rotations for good. Just in time to get ready for the baby to come! (Due February 27, 2011).
No comments:
Post a Comment