Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy Easter Week!

Owen is already 7 weeks old today!  I have been having fun hanging out with him at home and I am already getting sad about having to go back to work in a week and a half.  I could get used to getting to be with Owen all day! 

We had dinner last night with our friends Michael, Alyssa and their son Caden.  Alyssa is going to be taking care of Owen for the month of May while I go back to work.  She was the first person that I thought of to take care of Owen--so I am so thankful that she is going to be able to!

Joey and I are looking forward to Easter this year.  We are going to be headed to Zion National Park and Lee's Ferry.  I'll be sure to post some pictures when we get back.  :)

Happy Easter everyone!!


 
A little bit of a smile!

Hanging out with Maya


Tummy Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment