After our trip to Zion we spent the day fly fishing on the Colorado River at Lee's Ferry. It was beautiful! Lee's Ferry is the spot where rafter start their trip down the Grand Canyon. You can see that our fishing spot was surrounded by red cliffs--it was so pretty! Joey was like a kid in a candy store and didn't want to leave. :) But the vacation had to end after about eight hours on the water and a four hour drive home.
This weekend we get to go visit my parents in La Quinta. My dad hasn't met Owen yet so we are excited for them to get to meet each other, and to get to spend a relaxing weekend with my parents. Then after this weekend I am back to work. I've been practicing getting up at 5 AM and it is brutal. :) I am going to miss my days at home with Owen for sure.
Here are some pics from Lee's Ferry:
| Owen's "I Love Buggers" shirt from Pete for his first fishing trip. :) |
| Owen was pretty tired after eight hours of fishing :) |
| Our awesome hotel in the middle of NOwhere |
No comments:
Post a Comment