Monday, April 2, 2012

Snow Dog

We drove up to Mt. Shasta on Sunday to snowshoe, cross country ski, and to introduce Owen and Maya to snow.  Maya was cracking us up!!  She was running as fast as she could, but kept getting stuck in the new powder with every step she took.  She was WORN out and full of "snow dingle-berries" by the end of the snowshoeing.  



Lots of new snow--it was beautiful but our legs were so tired!


Dingle-berries!

This picture describes his mood for the day.  I'm not happy, I'm not sad, I'll just go along for the ride. 

Snow shoes on a dog?  She's a little spoiled...

Almost cracking a smile when we got back after snowshoeing


Joey pulling Owen in the cross country ski sled

Action shot!  :)


Here's a 30 second glimpse of Maya in the snow.  The first part of the clip is her digging her face into the snow, which also cracks us up.  Unfortunately we waited until the end of the hike to video her--so she was pretty worn out at this point.  :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment