Monday, August 13, 2012

Aquatic Center

Today was a rare day where Joey was home when I got off work!  He had to work a thirty hour shift in order to get his "afternoon off" but we'll take it.  :)  Since it was 111 today, we decided to beat the heat and go to the aquatic center near our house.  It is a ten minute walk through the park to get to the aquatic center.  They have a fun play structure in the middle of the pool which we had a great time on.  Every time Owen went down the slide he couldn't turn around fast enough to try to climb back up and do it again.  :)

Splash LANDING!

Where do I start?!  (I couldn't tell who was more excited.  I think Joey.)

I think one of Joey's favorite parts of being a dad: "having" to take Owen down slides and going to play structures and basically having to do anything kid related--and now an excuse to do it!

Life is good...

One of Owen's current favorite words "WOW!"

"Mom?  A little help here?  Can you please put the camera down and rescue me?"

1 comment:

  1. That first picture is a framer....awesome! lol...i love it. Why don't we live closer??? WE should skype soon...do you even have skype? haha.

    ReplyDelete