We also got down to Colusa a few weeks ago and got to meet Baby Bennett and see Hayley! Loved meeting that adorable baby!! He is so sweet! We also got together with Mandy, Em and Anna when we went down to see Hayley. The next week we went back down to Colusa to see Mary, Will, Grace and Kate. I've been so lucky to get to see and hang out with friends and family this summer! I love living in Northern California for so many reasons, but getting to hang out with friends and family is definitely at the top of the list!
The other great thing about summer is BLTs. We have been hitting up the farmer's market every weekend and loving the fresh produce. A fresh tomato on a BLT...is there anything better??? Seriously.
Owen continues to crack us up. He loves the trash can. He loves to run over to it, throw his stuffed animal in, and then run away laughing. It is so hard not to laugh with him, but we are trying to stay pretty strong with "no trash" rule. Who knows what we will end up throwing away? And what we have already thrown away! Besides that--it is disgusting! The other day though--he came over to me and had a peach pit in his mouth. I thought, oh no, he got in the trash. I had just had a peach. So I go over to the trash and there is also a banana peel outside of the trash can. Owen calls bananas "beetees" so he picks up the peel and says "beetee, YUM!!!" That is when I saw all the Owen teeth marks all over it! Oh goodness, I couldn't help but laugh! Chewing on a banana peel is bad enough, but one that has already been in the trash for a while? Maybe we need to feed him more? haha
| ahhh, BLTs. Tastes like summer. |
| Maya bracing herself... |
| True love |
| With Gib and Eli |
| Visiting Hayley and meeting Baby Bennett! |
Can I come over for a BLT? Looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteAre we related?
ReplyDelete