2. I got braces. Again. I've been told over and over again that I need to fix my bite in order to prevent problems down the road, and I finally just bit the bullet and did it. I love them, every time I smile I look like I'm 14 years old again! What more could I ask for!? Besides that, Faith Hill also has braces so it's obviously trendy.
3. Last week my parents came up for the Merle Haggard concert in Redding. Merle lives just outside of Redding so it was especially fun to see him at his "home" venue. I was surprised to realize just how well I know all of his songs! I love concerts and country music and we had a fun night!
4. Joey ran 9.6 miles today as part of the Redding Marathon Relay Team he was on. He has probably ran a TOTAL of 9.6 miles in the last few months and went out there today and ran his 9.6 miles at an eight minute mile pace. He is amazing to me.
5. The sun has been shining the last couple weeks! I was working in the yard in a t-shirt and shorts yesterday! My mood is always better when the sun is shining so I'm so happy for a break from the rain. We have been working on a paver slab for Joey's driftboat on the side yard with our weekends off and sunshine. Hopefully by the end of the month I will be able to post a finished product!
| My mom and dad outside the Cascade Theater before seeing Merle |
![]() |
| Owen loves playing with a ball. And if there is no ball he loves playing with rocks and sticks. Watch out! |
![]() |
| Playing with my new camera out at Old Shasta. Owen looks so much older to me now that he has his hair cut! |



I love the update and pictures!!
ReplyDelete