I worked in Phoenix for a week in the middle of September. Thanks to my mom for taking both of my kids on the week I was gone! It was tough to leave, but since I had to go anyway, I enjoyed catching up with Courtney, Andrew and all of my coworkers.
The day after I got back I headed down to Davis with the boys to watch Eric's Pro-Am. Although it got rained out half way through, we had a great time watching Owen and Cal run around the courts in the pouring rain. We got to go back to Eric and Mandy's for a great lunch, and I got to spend a little time with my new nephew Clay!
From there we headed to Kyrstin's for the night. Owen and Cal are at an age where they are really starting to play together more, and it is cute to watch. :) We had fun watching them, drinking coffee and eating cookies. :)
Four days later, Thursday morning, we headed up with my mom to Oregon for a visit to the Kessi's! The boys did great on the 9.5 hour drive (we had to stop twice to feed Levi). Owen LOVED getting time with WillGraceKate!
While we were in Portland we went over to Emily's house to meet baby Addie! They had prepared tons of yummy appetizers for us and we had fun sitting around eating them up and catching up. We got to see Danny and his girlfriend Emily as well!
On the way home from Portland we stopped by Jess and Sara's in Ashland to feed Levi and see them for a bit. Why not see more Campagna's if we can? We again were totally spoiled by Sara who made us homemade chili and homemade bread which was absolutely perfect for our trip in the rain. Owen got to play trains and catch with Luke and move his legs a bit before we made our final two hour stretch home.
After a marathon two weeks of seeing friends and family and spent the whole week last week recovering. :)
| Tired after a full afternoon of fun |
| They got to watch a show on Aunt K's bed before going to bed :) |
| They woke up the next morning ready to drive their cars around the house again |
| The hosts and their awesome spread of food for us! |
| Sweet little Addie! |
| Trading babies. :) |
| So fun to see Danny and get to meet Emily! |
| Brave Brant lets Will and Owen hold baby Addie on the swing. :) |
| Bath time with the cousins! |
![]() |
| Aunt Mary's house is FUN! |
| Getting to bake cookies with Grandma! |
| Levi got a lot of love from his cousins |
![]() |
| Black light Zumba! Thank goodness the lights were off is all I have to say. It was super fun--I spent half the time laughing. :) |
| Getting to watch Will play soccer in the rain! |


Fun pictures! I love when we do something together and have similar posts:). Kristen's number tree is so cool! I showed Will, and I think we're going to do it sometime this week. Very fun!
ReplyDelete