Friday, April 25, 2014

Godbye to Kristen :(

The hardest part about quitting my job was knowing that I wouldn't have Kristen's help anymore!  She was an amazing nanny!  I think she is the most reliable person I know.  The main reason she missed coming in three years was for jury duty!  She arrived every day with a smile on her face and never complained if the kids were sick or if she was sick.  She taught Owen so much and always had a fun craft to do with him.  She helped me out so much beyond watching the kids as well.  This past year we got to know her boyfriend, Chris, a little more too.  He would bring Kristen coffee and bring Owen a smoothie or a treat too.  He would also bring his big German shepherd, Vadar.  Owen, Chris and Vadar would play football together on the days he would visit. :)  We were incredibly blessed to have her for the last (almost) three years and we are very very sad to not need her to come every day anymore.  I want to think of reasons I need her just to get her back!  :)  I took one picture of them together and asked her for any pictures that she had of her with the kids together and posted them below.  :) 




She started with us when Owen was six months old :)






She started watching Levi when he was 6 weeks old!

With his buddy Vadar






No comments:

Post a Comment