Friday, June 6, 2014

Levi Turns One!!

We can't believe our little guy is already one!  Owen woke up every morning for a week asking --is it Levi's birthday yet???  He knew that Levi was getting a balloon for his birthday and he was SO excited about it!

We went down to Colusa to celebrate Levi's birthday with my parents, Erin, Luke, Clay and Joey.  :)  I think Levi had a great time!  He was a little sleepy by the time his cake came around but he enjoyed a piece before we let him go to bed.  :)
 

First time in the sprinklers on his birthday!  He loved it!

Drying off with grandma

The party crowd!

Fun to have Clay at the party!!  He gets to turn one in two months!

Levi's Dino Cake!


Don't fall asleep Levi!  (I think Owen had the most fun on Levi's birthday!)

Happy Birthday Levi!

1 comment:

  1. That cake is awesome!! Fun pictures! And I love all the pictures from the fair, too!! Everyone is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete