Sunday, August 17, 2014

First Day of Work!

I HAD to get a first day of work photo of Joey!  He started work last Monday and survived his first week!  :)  His first patient knew my dad-- so we aren't in Colusa but that shows that we are still in a small town...  :)  Now on to week two!

I really wanted to get a shot of how little (or how big! as Owen would say) Owen is on Joey's first day of work.  :)

I just love the backdrop of our backyard!  And those boys are cute too!



I tried to be sly about taking this picture--first of all I was in my pajamas on the front porch--second of all I was afraid that Joey would look back and see me taking a picture of him walking to work.  But the cars in the background (or it more just looks like a blue opening in the trees) is the hospital!  How 'bout that for a commute?!

1 comment:

  1. great pictures!! I love your camera, and the setting at your house!

    ReplyDelete