Sunday, December 21, 2014

Eric and Girls Visit Quicy!

Eric brought all three girls last Monday and Tuesday for a visit!  It was so much fun!!  We played in the snow, played inside, watched performances put on by the kids and hung out.  :) 

Levi not sure about having someone around that is smaller than him!

No big deal, just frying onion rings with a baby in hand.

The kids brought bear down, sat him up on a chair and put blankets on him.  It cracked me up!

The melting snow didn't stop us!  We had a lot of fun "sledding" in the back yard!

Yay for snow!

Snow ball fight!!!  Watch out Anna!

Watch out Eric!!

Uh-oh--she's going for him!

From the look on her face I'd say she got him!! 

We made Christmas cookies and frosted them!  I caught Anna licking the knife a few times--but I can't blame her--I do the same thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment