Sunday, January 4, 2015

Christmas in Colusa

We had lots of fun going to Colusa after Christmas morning to hang out with my parents and all my siblings and their families!  :)  

Grandma and Grandpa with all the grandkids!

We are all in it and I don't see anyone even crying!

I absolultly LOVE Levi and Clay's faces!  It is such torture to have to be in a picture!

Where did all these people come from?

Playtime with Cal!

I guess you could say grandma had help opening her presents...

What?  Same shirt as Cal!

The latest "set" of babies. 

Look who got her NAILS done!

Look at that beautiful hair blowin' in the wind!

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!?

New scooter for Cal!

How many double strollers does it take to get to the park?

Grandma's got her hands full with the swing pushing!

So happy to be at grandma and grandpa's with his "friends"

1 comment:

  1. Fun pictures! I'm going to have to steal some of them!

    ReplyDelete