Following the soccer game we all drove to Truckee to get Owen his season pass for skiing. Kids 4 and under get free ski passes to all the major ski resorts. You have to go in person to get the pass so we drove over there and got the pass and some burgers and came back. Joey got to print out his season pass too--so as soon as the snow falls those two boys are ready to go! I wonder if snow will fall this winter--I feel like two ski passes may jinx it--but we will see!
Friday, September 25, 2015
Soccer and Ski Passes!
Owen started soccer this year! He is SUPER excited about it! He couldn't wait for his first game, which really was soccer drills but at this point he doesn't know the difference. It was a beautiful day for soccer and we had fun watching him play.
Following the soccer game we all drove to Truckee to get Owen his season pass for skiing. Kids 4 and under get free ski passes to all the major ski resorts. You have to go in person to get the pass so we drove over there and got the pass and some burgers and came back. Joey got to print out his season pass too--so as soon as the snow falls those two boys are ready to go! I wonder if snow will fall this winter--I feel like two ski passes may jinx it--but we will see!
Following the soccer game we all drove to Truckee to get Owen his season pass for skiing. Kids 4 and under get free ski passes to all the major ski resorts. You have to go in person to get the pass so we drove over there and got the pass and some burgers and came back. Joey got to print out his season pass too--so as soon as the snow falls those two boys are ready to go! I wonder if snow will fall this winter--I feel like two ski passes may jinx it--but we will see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment