Friday, October 9, 2015

Road Trip Part 1: Bend!

Last week my mom drove up to Quincy and we headed out on the first leg of our 6 day road trip--headed to Bend to see Emily and Sara and their kiddos!  I spend so much time getting my kids together with THEIR cousins I realized more than a year had gone by between seeing MY cousins!  Emily was so great to host us, and we had a great time catching up on each others lives while our kids played together.  :)  

Cuteness!

Just a glimpse of the crazy that these two boys were together!  Bouncing off the walls or falling of chairs...you never really knew what was coming next.  :)

Joey and Finn!  Look at that smile--it was non-stop!

Emily got the boys SUPERMAN SWEATSHIRTS!  Is there anything cooler than that??!  Nope!


I love Sam's smile peeking around Levi!  I also love that Levi and Sam are super-blondie-cousin-twins!

A little downtime reading with Sara

Fun to get to hang out with my cousins!

At the Fall Festival painting pumpkins!

So fun and such a beautiful day!

What would you do without the Grandmas?!

No comments:

Post a Comment