| This is Owen praying for his food. It is always so hard to tell if he is having fun with his cousins or not... |
| I just wish I could tell if he was having a good time... |
| How beautiful is their backyard!? So fun to be there and we had the most beautiful weather! |
| My camera could not focus on these kids! Having too much fun! |
| Breakfast time! |
| Off to the pumpkin patch! |
| My sweet Goddaughter! |
| Look what Kate found! |
![]() |
| Such a little cutie! |
![]() |
| The Golden goodness of fall captured in a picture! It was such a beautiful night! |
| The four year olds! |
| Grandma and Annie |
| I don't know where my mom gets the patience to let kids help cook! They love it though! |
| We got to watch Grace and Will play soccer while we were there! |
| AND we got to go the play structure when practice was over! |


No comments:
Post a Comment