Sunday, December 18, 2016

Catch Up In Pictures

So I don't forget the past four months that I didn't blog about...


Owen started Kindergarten and Levi started Preschool without having Owen there!

Submitting my application to the Board in September!

Levi LOVES his baby Abs

Because our house isn't already a zoo...

We couldn't just get one and split up the brothers.

Levi Love

Rocket

Cheetah.  (although it might be a pic of the same one they look identical!)

She loves the food I make her.

The kitten loves has not worn off whatsoever.  They wake up in the morning wanting to play with them.  

Owen taking Ukulele

Headed to his first sleep over.

When you are driving up the canyon without another adult and you need the baby to stop crying you give her a food packet.  It certainly entertained her.  That was the last leg of our trip to Portland!

Pumpkin Party!

They turned out so good!


We went to Mexico without the kids

And a lot of Joey's family!

Joey and Shannon morning surfing

Not a bad view from the living room...

They always find the cutest places to sleep

The double decker kitten hold.  I think they love it.  

Owen played soccer and LOVED it!



Part of the neighborhood bike gang

Garret came for Thanksgiving!  And our priest joined us too!

Abby and the boys LOVED Uncle Garrett!

We also got recruited to make the advent wreath so Garrett got to help with that too!

Joey and Adam got the Christmas tree this year.  That is actually a picture of Adam accidentally...  People would get them confused in residency though so I guess it's only natural that I would too.  ;)

I had a cookie decorating party with my mom's group and their kids!  Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment