Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Part 2

More pictures of Christmas morning!  We had a great day and Joey and I both had the day after Christmas off which was an awesome bonus.  :)  

I'm pretty proud of our the quiche that I made Christmas morning.  Quiche is Joey's favorite, so I tried to make it for the first time and it turned out great!


Fishing vest from Grandma and Grandpa Schad!

Fun toys sent from South Dakota

Owen loved the swing


Christmas day run to the Sundial Bridge.  There were so many people out riding their new bikes, wearing their new workout outfits etc.  We had a great afternoon on such a beautiful day!

He was very determined to get that ornament, and when he finally got it he was pretty sad that I took it away and put it higher up in the tree.  :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment