Friday, December 9, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree...Oh Christmas Tree...

We went up to Lassen to get our Christmas tree last weekend.  It was only $10 for a permit to cut down any tree you see as long as the stump isn't bigger than six inches.  Joey wanted to make sure we checked the entire forest before we decided which tree we should cut down.  I'm pretty sure we would still be out there looking if Owen hadn't started crying (thank you baby).  We finally decided on a tree and strapped it to the top of my car.  We looked pretty funny making the trip back to Redding I am sure.  But we have our tree and we love it!  Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas from our little reindeer!

"I'm not so sure about this guys..."
"Dad, what was wrong with that one??  I'm trying to be strong, but it is cold out here!"

"Getting a Christmas tree isn't as fun as you said it would be!"

"Seriously guys, can we just get the next tree we see and get out of here?"

The perfect tree!


How do all those other people get the branches to lay so flat?
The tree is up and we love it!  A little thin on the branches maybe but I told Joey that no, he could not glue extra branches between the branches, I like it just fine how it is.  haha

1 comment:

  1. This post literally made me laugh out loud. Owen makes the cutest crying faces....oh man. Those eyes are gorgeous by the way ;). And good call on not glueing branches on the tree...it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete