Sunday, December 11, 2011

I Was Only Gone One Night...

I had to leave Joey and Owen for one night and a full day so I could drive to Santa Clara to take my CA Pharmacy Law Exam.  I called Joey and asked if they were having fun...he said they were having lots of fun!  Little did I know just how much fun they were having!  haha

I'm excited to kick my birthday week off with these pictures, and can't wait to get my "Happy Birthday Mom" piece of artwork on Wednesday!  :)  


"Dad, you're the best!"

"What?  Do I have something on my face?"


Owen waves toward himself to say hi, so he is actually waving here.  haha


"You're not going to tell mom are you?..."



Boys...

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness...Joey is awesome. bet you were glad you didn't have to clean that up! happy almost birthday

    ReplyDelete