Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Van Duzen

Joey's Post: "we made our way out to the coast and the beautiful redwoods.  The Grizzly campground was right on the water with the redwoods surrounding.  We were catching fish within the first 20 minutes.  It was the most beautiful place I've ever fished.  The water looked like glacier water.  The only problem was I thought an ewok or bigfoot was going to jump out of the trees and bite me."

Wow

here fishy fishy fishy

yeah dog!

Pete with one of the biggest ones we caught

Looking downriver towards our campsite and Pete hanging out in his favorite spot

My first coastal steelhead.  We don't comb our hair when we are fishin'

Add caption

Like glacier water.  The pool just below where I caught my fish.

John catching another big dog

Me catching another one


Walking to where we were going to fish from the campground.  It was one of the areas they filmed Star Wars


ewok lurching behind a tree
oh wait, it's Pete



Another great fish at his favorite spot


 

No comments:

Post a Comment