Today started my first official day of vacation. Joey gets two weeks at a time so he is already starting his second week of vacation this week. We started it off with a beautiful weekend with weather in the 70s! Joey's parents arrive tomorrow--and of course since they are coming we are going to break our streak of no rain just in time for their arrival. :( I'm bummed but hope for a few breaks of sunshine so we can get outside.
Owen and I took a walk yesterday and I finally brought my camera and got a shot of one of Owen's favorite things: the chu-chu bridge! This is right near our house and we got under it every day for our walk. We always stop and watch the train go by if we are so lucky to see one. :) The other two pictures are of us taking another break in our walk so Owen could throw rocks into the river.
Tomorrow we head down to Sacramento to pick up Jim and Kathy and drop Owen off at Eric and Mandy's. We are going to do a day and a half kid free in San Francisco and Napa area. Pictures to follow I'm sure. :)


Wow! Great pictures!!
ReplyDelete