Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Vacation Pictures Part 2

Found my camera!  Just more pictures of our week together.  :)

My awesome mother and father in law who are celebrating 40 years of marriage this year!

Golden Gate!  As you can see by the color of the sky...it was a beautiful day in the city!

I think Grandma Kathy was using Owen as an excuse to play with his sticker book.  We couldn't figure out who was having more fun with it.  :)

We headed up to Mt. Shasta for dinner one of the nights.  It was BEAUTIFUL!

Looking toward the Trinity Alps from Bunny Flats

Besides being FREEZING outside, it was a perfect evening :)

We couldn't resist taking this picture from the car.  The mountain was glowing as the sun was setting.

1 comment:

  1. What nice pictures! Joey, can you email me your folk's address as I want to send them an anniversary card. They are such great people (I'm sure you agree!). I enjoy reading about your lives and the many blessings God has showered on you.

    Cheers, Dale Nau

    ReplyDelete