Wednesday, January 29, 2014

La Quinta Part 2: Sunshine and Fun

We had so much fun in the beautiful 80 degree weather!  We worked out in the morning and laid by the pool in the afternoon.  :)  It doesn't get much better than that!



At the resort for a workout


Hey Calvin!  Whatcha doin'??

Having fun at the resort play structure


My mom said you can pick the grapefruits for free because they have too many to even keep up with.  That still doesn't make being associated with these two less embarrassing.  Kyrstin's feet are off the ground!  They were delicious though so the embarrassment was worth it!  :)

SPLASH!  Note the date of the picture--January 17th!  The weather was awesome!


The conversation went like this...Calvin I've got an owie...Oh you have an owie???...yeah I do, will you kiss it?...sure!

Whatever Aunt K does they do too!


Breakfast in the sunshine!

Tennis time!

Amazing Calvin!  People were stopping to watch!

Looks like a vacation setting...  The boys love it when GrandpaLeo hits the ball really high in the air and they try to catch it in as few bounces as possible.

Now time for golf!


Levi joining in on the fun with GrandmaCindy

Wow where is all that water going????

These two did not stop moving the whole three days we were there

Margaritas!!

2 comments:

  1. you know I wish I had been there...just for those margaritas :)....oh and to eat a whole box of chocolate at one time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!! Especially love the one of center court! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete