Thursday, January 16, 2014

Winter? Where are you??

I'm heading to the desert today with Owen and Levi to get a break from this freezing seventy degree weather we've been having!  It's a rough life when you are leaving this weather :

To go to this weather:

But I think I'll survive.  :)  As long as I survive the flight down there first.  Kyrstin and I versus 2 two-year olds and one seven month old.  :/  I feel sorry for the people who are sitting next to us already!  :)




1 comment:

  1. I enjoy seeing all the schads having so much fun in the sun! We are still 'enjoying' the winter to beat all winters. The boss asked me last summer to move to Crosby (by Brainerd). Vacation land USA - at least in the summer. I can't believe Owen is 3 - it's been a few years since I visited (BC - before children). Happy Lent, Dale

    ReplyDelete