Tuesday, January 28, 2014

La Quinta Part One: Getting There and Getting Home

It was a little crazy flying with both kids...I couldn't have made the trip without Kyrstin!  Between Kyrstin and I we had four rolller bags, four carry on "purses", two BOB strollers, two car seats, two two year olds and a baby.  And a full plane. It was pretty crazy but people had pity on us and really helped out.  

Owen lost it on the way back when he couldn't sit next to Cal and Aunt K.  It was only two seats per row so it was Owen, Levi and I.  Owen threw a FIT when Aunt K and Cal went to a different part of the plane.  I was holding Levi and trying to drag Owen up off the ground into his seat.  Thankfully the flight attendant brought crayons and a coloring book.  I don't know what I would have done!  :)  

Owen is still talking about the airplanes he got to go in.  :)



Randomly yelling "ah man! the plane is broken!!  Nope, it's fixed!! Yay it is fixed!" out of the no where.  I'm sure that gave the other people waiting peace of mind...
Kyrstin had the tougher seat on the way down.  I just had to sit with Levi on my lap across from them. 

Looking at the big moon!  They were so close!

Hi!  The flight was only an hour but that's a long time for two two year olds to sit still.

AHHHHHH we made it!

Loaded down on the way back

Owen wanted to stroll with his own suitcase as soon as he saw Cal doing it!  Aren't those flowers amazing?

Buddies

No comments:

Post a Comment