Saturday, November 28, 2015

Turkey Day!

We headed down to Colusa for Thanksgiving this year.  Everyone but Eric's family could make it so it was a fun bunch of kids and adults!  It was so fun to see everyone and the food was amazing!  :)


Owen was asked at Preschool what he was thankful for.  Peggy said most kids answered "my parents, my dog, my house, etc."  Owen said he was thankful for peanut butter and jelly.  :)


We woke up to a little snow the day before Thanksgiving!



We get to have hot chocolate when it snows!  Owen told me---"I didn't want the marshmallows in there so I took them out."  I said, that's fine, where did you put them?  He said "in my mouth."  :)

Aunt K brought cookies to decorate into Turkeys!

Playing and hanging out!

Off to the park where Grandma was the monster!

Watch out Kate!  Here she comes!

Cousins!  Calvin, Will, Grace and Clay. 

The beautiful Thanksgiving table!


More playing!

We got to spend the night at Erin and Luke's and got blueberry pancakes and sausage for breakfast!  YUM!



No comments:

Post a Comment