Saturday, March 12, 2016

Seven Day Nature Photo Challenge

I was challenged by Joey's Aunt Sue to do seven days of nature photos on Facebook.  I rarely post on Facebook at all, but once I started looking at our "nature photos" I had so much fun looking through them I decided to do it.  Here are my seven photos:

Joey and I hiking to Havasupai in 2010.  Ten miles in--well worth the hike!

Morris Meadows in the Trinity Alps in 2012.  Ten miles up with Owen on my back!  I was tired!  But again, worth the view!

Tea House hike above Lake Louise in Canada on our honeymoon.  So many colors and seasons in one shot!

Sierra Buttes last summer with the boys.

Keeping these boys from climbing into the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone

One of my favorite pictures--Owen thinking the boys are going to go out riding when Joey left to go for a mountain bike ride.
Crazy Joey on the side of El Capitan in Yosemite  :/

No comments:

Post a Comment