The other day Levi was trying to convince Owen that he would rather have a dog than a cat. And he was at the point of yelling at Owen saying "I am SERIOUS Owen I would rather have a puppy than a kitten!!" And Owen softly replied "you've gotta be "kitten" me."
The other morning while driving the kids to school Abby was telling us about her school worksheets--how they did "S" and now they are doing "T" and she said I have no idea what the next letter will be! And I said, probably "U". And she said, no, not me mom, it's going to be a letter not a person. Owen and I spent a little time trying to explain that I meant "U" not "you" but we ended up just laughing and letting it go.
| Best Lil Sister!! |
| This is just every day life. Abby put that hat on Liv and is "sharing" her cereal. Liv is on the table eating off other people's plates. This is how life goes in the Schad household. |
| Her first taste of cookie dough. There is no going back now! |
| That's right, I'm one of the big kids! |
| Liv waiting patiently for her turn! :) |
| All four making cookies this time! |
| Making cookies with Grandma is one of their favorite things to do! |
| Grandma has the patience to let Levi crack eggs into the batter. |
| Just a couple of RAGAMUFFINS with their babies! Look at Abby's face and hair!! :) I love it! |
| All day long! Always needs to be climbing and near running water. She is so Abby's sister. And she is getting so big!! |
| Sometimes they help. :) |
| This is the boy's "fort" and it is close to Abby's Ice Castle. This is behind our house where the kids go play. |
| The boys had some friends over a few weeks ago and we've had such good weather they played outside all day! |
| This is Abby's Ice Castle. Obviously. Because she is Elsa. |
| She really wants to help! |
No comments:
Post a Comment