We had so much fun in Spokane! I love reuniting with Cory and Athena who we met at Midwestern, and now that our kids can play together it just makes it even more fun! They just moved into an awesome new house and I loved getting to see where they get to live!
Our first night there Owen was going to sleep on the floor in Joey and Genna's room in a sleeping bag. Well, then all the kids wanted to sleep in a sleeping bag so they all ended up on the floor in sleeping bags with two beds empty! haha!
We got to meet sweet little Ava who Athena was pregnant with last time I saw her. Adorable and so cuddly! Why can't they live closer? :)
Here are some pics from our time there:
![]() |
| They all had to camp out together! |
![]() |
| Let's make pancakes! |
![]() |
| Group shot! |
![]() |
| Their playroom is so full of sunlight! |
![]() |
| Levi--your PJs are a little dirty |
![]() |
| These two are just over a month apart :) |
![]() |
| Hi sweet Ava! |
![]() |
| Is there anything more fun than another kid's toys?? |









Ahhhh I miss you!
ReplyDelete