Thursday, July 17, 2014

Road To Hana

I had so many pictures from out "road to Hana" trip that I had to do it as a separate posting.  The Road to Hana was not my favorite part of the vacation...but I did it!  :)  There were a lot of very pretty things to see along the way--it just makes for a long day.  :)

Cool flower along the way

View from the car

Another view from the car...not sure why we are in the other lane

Our picnic lunch at the black sand beach

Cave water that Joey jumped in

We made it to the black sand beach!!
 
More pictures from the black sand beach


Joey jumping right in to the crazy waves at the black sand beach


This was in a little cave (little enough that I actually went in.  The picture doesn't do it justice--it was so cool!

The waterfall that you had to swim to to be able to climb up to see

Of course Joey tried to climb the bamboo

No comments:

Post a Comment