My doctor told me that colic is supposed to peak at 6 weeks. So I have been telling myself since the 6 week mark--ok maybe it is going to peak at 7 weeks, ok 8 weeks, ok fine... three months. So yes, two more days and this colic things is going to peak and then its all downhill from there. And we are going to look back and say "yeah, you know I think I remember it being hard for the first three months and then it just got so much better..."
Right. I'm not holding my breath! :)
But as you can see, she really is an angel when she sleeps, which she continues to do all night! And when she smiles! And like I told Joey last night, I'm sure we are going to love having her in a year or two. :)
Just kidding Abby, we love you already. But we WILL love you a lot more when you quit this whole colic business. :)
| She sleeps! |
No comments:
Post a Comment