Thursday, April 28, 2016

Dad's Birthday!

We went to Colusa for my Dad's 70th birthday!  It was really fun!  The boys were SOOO excited to get to celebrate his birthday with him and woke him up singing happy birthday!

My mom watched the kids while I got to go play golf with my dad, Luke and Eric.  The first time I've been able to play since having Owen!  It was so fun!  Probably because Luke and I beat Eric and my dad--yes, even on his birthday!  :)

Happy Birthday Dad!

Clay enjoying birthday balloons!

Look at the feast!  Artichokes, flank steak, salad, break, baked potatoes, and more!  

1, 2, 3 smile!  Thanks for smiling everyone!

Owen and Levi helped make this cake!  YUMMMM!  Worth the drive to Colusa just to have a bite!

Happy Birthday to you....

Happy Birthday to you...

Happy Birthday to Grandpa, Happy Birthday to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment