| We knew it would rain, and it did, ALL day, really hard! But then it finished up with this! What??? Excuse me weather, but it is the end of April. Let's move on. |
| With all the rain and snow we were inside all day Friday. The boys were so happy all day playing blocks! |
| I'm not exagerating when I say Abby had the best four days of her life up there! She was SO content and happy! |
| All smiles all weekend! Let's go back!! |
| I love it when Joey makes breakfast! I feel like I went to a restaurant. Or a rest-er-naut as Owen would say. :) |
| All three boys in heaven... |
| She didn't stop smiling and cooing the whole time we were up there! |
| Abby overload on pictures but she was so happy! |
| Owen couldn't figure out why his foot hurt so Joey took his boot off to find an extra sock in his boot! There you go! All better! |
| Owen said "look Mom, A for Abigail!" :) |
| Taking a break to climb on a mossy log :) |
| They just can't possibly stay on the trail... |
No comments:
Post a Comment