Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Baby Update

My C-section is scheduled for January 14th at 7 AM!  We have another breech baby which made the decision to stay in town and have another c-section a lot easier.  I wonder if this baby will be more like Owen since they were both breech?!

With the c-section scheduled for January 14th we are on our final countdown!  I have an app on my phone that I only look at ten times a day and it always still says the same amount of days away.  :)  Except for 7AM--then it changes...  I'm super excited to transition into the next phase of not being pregnant (YAY--I can bend over and pick something up without getting hot and bothered) and getting to hang out with our new baby!!  

Not knowing if it is a boy or a girl keeps me going.  I still can't decide what I "want" which is a good position to be in.  Three boys would be WILD and fun and I can imagine a lot of adventures  But then I am so interested to see what a little Schad girl would be like...especially under the influence of two CRAZY brothers.  Probably a lot of adventures!  haha!  It will be super fun either way and we are all excited for the arrival of our new little family member!



My addicting countdown app.  :)


We've been making the best of our cold mornings and doing more art projects and puzzles.  There is something about winter that is good for slowing us down and not always being on the go.  The boys got a lot of art supplies for Christmas and it has been really fun to get to play with it all!  

Mornings with Levi when Owen goes to Peggy's.  Concentrating hard on the scribbles.
He'd ask me "how many mom" referring to I don't know??  So I'd say a number and then act like he's seriously writing it down.  More scribbles...:)

"I read the bup to Maya!"

Showing her the pictures upside down but I don't think Maya really cares...  And I don't think she can see anyway with all that hair!

Owen and I completed this James puzzle the other day while Levi was still sleeping.  No corner pieces or flat edges--it was hard!  :)  We were BOTH pretty proud of ourselves when it was completed!

Organizing cup drawers is part of the game when your baby is due in two weeks!  I won't rest until our drawers are organized.  We are going to have the most organized drawers in town by the time this baby gets here!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment