Owen and Levi were absolutely WILD all week in excitement of the big day! Wilder than usual even. The snow and the daycare parties and the build up of presents under the tree just made for a crazy week! I think Christmas day lived up to their expectations and it was extra fun to have Calvin, Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt K visit on Christmas day too!
| Christmas Eve we woke up to snow! Snow angels! |
| Lots of fun playing in the snow in the backyard--I think Maya liked it the most! |
| When we took this picture we didnt' say--okay, everyone be crazy! It kind of just happened--but I think it turned out perfect! Christmas week is CRAZY--so how perfect to have a crazy picture?! |
| This one is supposed to be a normal family picture--but Owen can't contain himself! |
| I think Owen is saying YES! in every picture! haha! |
| My belly is getting bigger!! Less than 3 weeks to go until we get to meet our new little one! |
| All three of my boys! :) |
| Matching PJs! The best shot I could get of them was from behind--but that's cute too! :) | |
| These guys got up at 6 and were so excited that Santa had been to our house the night before! |
| Fun playing with new paints! |
| "This is better than sledding--it's like taking a sledding roller coaster!" The boys were satisfied with the snow in the backyard this time for our "sledding adventure" which was kind of nice. :) |
| The SunMeadow models! |
| Bedtime stories with Grandma |
| Levi could have played "who's at the door" all day with Grandma! |
| Snow fun! |
| Merry Christmas!! |
| Getting to open presents from Grandma and Grandpa--they were a little excited about it! |
| My first time cooking a turkey and all the fixin's. The day before I made the pumpkin pie and prepped the turkey to brine overnight in lots of goodies. |
| The stuffing additions were so pretty I had to get a pic as I was making them! |
| Sisters! |
| Sitting down for dinner--it was so fun to have Kyrstin, and my parents up to celebrate Christmas day in Quincy! |
| First in line! For my first time cooking a turkey dinner and all the sides I think it turned out great! |
| Even the boys liked it! |
No comments:
Post a Comment