Wednesday, December 9, 2015

December so far...

December has been a fun month already!  We've been prepping for Christmas and enjoying the festivities going on in town.  Unfortunately we've also been sick and stuck inside...which has made me try what I can to be creative with keeping these boys occupied without going outside.  Not an easy task--they have energy even when they are sick!  

Tomorrow we head out on a two night trip to Northstar at Tahoe!  Joey is going to take the boys skiing--mostly Owen but Levi will get a shot at it too--and I will be relaxing.  That is the goal anyway.  Fingers crossed that Joey and I don't get the stomach flu that the boys had yesterday.  :/
 


Owen is totally into the Elf on the Shelf this year!  He was jumping up and down when he found him in his backpack that first morning he arrived from the North Po

Watching the Christmas light parade from the back of the truck.  This is at Sparkle which is the downtown Christmas kick-off.

That's a lot of hot chocolate!  He was in heaven!

There were so many people in the streets!  The whole town comes out for Sparkle!  Try maneuvering the double BOB in this crowd!

What do you do when the boys have both been sick and everyone is going stir crazy in the house? 

You build "roads" all over the kitchen!

Took me 2 minutes to build and gave them an hour of entertainment.  I like that ratio!

Ready to go skiing tomorrow!  Northstar bound!

No comments:

Post a Comment